Monday, January 11, 2016

Spaceship Sculpture 'Refuge'

I freely admit I am not a photographer, but here's my attempt to get a good shot in of the sculpture I finished last April, 'Refuge'.  I propped it on a card board box and set it up against a wall- probably not the best technique, but you get the idea. It's 17 inches long and 12 inches high. As  you can see, it would take quite a bit of tenacity to reach it as it is only able to be entered via a rather decrepit looking ladder. The propeller works - kind of - as one would expect from a ship make of bits of flotsam and jetsam. OR maybe the battery died ? Or my electrical skills need work ?



I honestly have to say that the legs on this are one of my favorite things, so I'm including a close up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ...please feel free to say hi!