Saturday, January 1, 2011

Calendar Challenge


While surfing art blogs yesterday, I found this awesome challenge here, at The Kathryn Wheel. I just love her artwork and cannot believe that I have only just stumbled upon her blog. Anyway, here is my calendar page. It came out a little cutsier than I wanted- I was hoping for more whimsical, but I am keeping it the way it is and already have an idea for February's page. I'm hoping to keep up with this challenge and to give me incentive, I have roped in an innocent bystander to come and play along with me.

6 comments:

  1. I love the snowmen! I think I may try this challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Jan page! Love your take on the daily squares. Happy Journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow!!!! I totally Love your page!!! I have never tried this form of crafting before, but I really want to give it a go this year...I am sure I will learn loads...Thank you for your inspiration! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Page, love your srips instead of squares and the snowmen are great!looking forward to this challenge and seeing more of your pages. Loved the art journal cover in your last post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your calander page is awesome !!!!!! i love the waves strips instead of squares

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ...please feel free to say hi!