Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's been a while.....

I won't comment on what's been happening in my life for the past year or so, but suffice it so say that I'm grateful to be able to post again. I have made a few things during my absence, and I will post them at some point, but for now I want to tell you what I've been up to for the past few days.





I decided to participate in a swap for Art-Is-You . Each participant was required to make six 4x6 inch pages that would be swapped internationally and bound into books. I have so many projects that were half completed lying around so I decided to cut up some of them up and give them new life by transforming them - some I collaged together, some I gave new backgrounds to or added new details, etc.  In the end I had six completely original works that I am very happy with. I hope you like! Glad to be back!!!

2 comments:

  1. Took a while to find the post Laura, but I am the proud owner of your Art makes the Heart soar page. I love it. I will post at the beginning of the blog too in case you miss this one. But again thank you. I am off to Finnebair classes in Melbourne Australia in March so am looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting! I'm so glad you like it. And a class with Finnabair? Wonderful- so jealous over here. She's an inspiration. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by ...please feel free to say hi!