I am excited to be part of an international (well Australia-United States at least) art swap. We are making elements to decorated a crown. I went back and forth about what to make, and finally decided on fabric tags. I painted the fabric with Lumiere, stamped, colored in, and then sewed them together. The ribbon is hand dyed and stamped and I made the iridescent beads out of fabric, Fantasy Film and Angelina fiber. What I love about doing swaps is that they make me get moving, and I usually try out a new technique. These beads were a first for me, and I made them mostly because I was afraid to send glass beads in the mail, and these babies are indestructible. Plus, if I have never said before, I like melting stuff.